Sunday, March 12, 2006

What is this?

Hi!
It's been four very long days since Ericka was hospitalized. The support we have received from family & friends has been phenomenal! I would like to thank you all for being there in an hour of need. I have spent my time, what seems like, equally between being in the hospital and updating concerned friends on what has happened.

As the days and conversations start to blur I find myself more often saying, "what had happened last time I spoke with you?" One of my favorite sisters-in-law suggested, perhaps jokingly, that I should put the updates on the web. Perhaps she was on to something. We'll see if it sticks... I'll post updates here as often as I can. I believe this setup comes with the ability to post comments. Write and I will pass along your well wishes to my lovely wife.
Thx!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ericka-
Sending nothing but peaceful wishes your way. I can only imagine how worried youmust be - just know that there are a lot of people thinking about you and that little peanut. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I go by your house twice a day if you should need anything dropped off or picked up or checked on.
Blessings,
Naomi

March 14, 2006 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ericka and Patrik,

Congratulations!! Our family wants to wish you all the best and can't be more proud of all of you. You two are going to make the best parents. By the way, with each new picture he gets cuter every day. Keep posting those awesome photographs!!

Angie, Jeff, Larissa & Tyler

March 18, 2006 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ericka and Patrik,
Congratulations and best wishes on the arrival of Mathias Hilmer. We
were sorry to hear that he came early, but sounds like he is doing well. We are so happy for you. I called Glen and Catherine and let them in on the news. We are remembering you all in our prayers. Love Jim and Barb

March 18, 2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Amy & Doug Weiss here in Michigan. My step-son (Christopher Danielson) and daughter -in-law (Rachel Levy) had a premature baby (Griffin John Danielson at 35 weeks gestation) on 8/7/04. He was 4#7oz and 19 and 1/2" long. He was in NICU at Children's Hosp in Minneapolis for three weeks. He received excellent care (we actually drove to MN and went to see him there on two different occasions)!
I have been keeping all three of you in my thoughts for positive things to happen.

Priscilla Danielson

March 20, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker