Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Update

As of today, Mathias has gained a full two pounds from his birth weight! He is now weighing in at 3lbs 6oz (1530g). His CPAP schedule is steadily dropping. He is now at 2 hours OFF and one hour ON. There are even rumors of the CPAP going away alltogether in the next couple of days. That'll be a good day.

He was out hanging with daddy for about 90 minutes today. After a brief discussion on the benefits of daylight savings time he zonked out and was asleep for most of the time.

All is well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Hi there :) I just wanted to congratulate you on your precious miracle!! He is adorable :) I just stumbled across your blog and had to post. I am also the mom of a preemie. Her name is Randie :) She was born 12 weeks early and is now 17 months old (14 Corrected age) Reading your blog has brought back alot of memories. I know what you are all going through.. He is coming along great :)

April 23, 2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick and Ericka!
I have been inquiring to Rob and Angie(Monson) often about your little man since he was born. I must say he is a handsome and lucky boy to have two loving and dedicated parents like you. Then again when you become a parent, their life is your life! I wish you all the best and I'm happy for you both and am anxiously waiting for the family visits to Rob and Angie's so that I may get to see and possibly?! hold the newest member of your family!
Thoughts and Prayers,
Carrie (Kummer) and Rob Heisinger and family

April 23, 2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker