Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Happy!

I'm writing this on the eve of May 14th.

To my lovely wife and the mother of my firstborn son I would like to say:
Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you do for our son! Mathias is lucky to have you for his mom!

To my lovely son and newfound source of pride and joy:
Happy 2-month birthday!
Yes, it has already been two months. With so many changes happening from day to day, I can't imagine what things will be like when we hit three. But I will be there to celebrate!

To both of you: Cheers and enjoy your day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day, Ericka! Life will never be the same again... I'm just checking in from Florida. Mike & I took Kaitie to her first visit to Disney World. What excitement! I'm now down here for a conference - Mike & Kaitie left this morning.

I cannot believe how much your "little" boy has filled out since I last checked this page. His cheeks are so round!! And almost to that 5 lb. mark - you'll be heading home in no time!!

Can't wait to come visit you in your own surroundings. Take care & I'll check in with you soon!

Andrea

May 14, 2006 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

lisa

May 14, 2006 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to all!
Happy two month birthday Mathias!!!! Happy first Mother's day Aunt Ericka!!!! Mathias, you are soooooo cute!!!!! Great pictures!

May 14, 2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I received a "shrinky dink" pin from Dylan that he made in school it said..."Behind every great kid is a great mom"! Happy Mother's Day Ericka!

Angie

May 14, 2006 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grattis till Mamma Ericka och till Mathias två månader. Är det verkligen sant att det gått så lång tid! Er lille prins växer och blir bara sötare och sötare. Det är underbart att se dina fina bilder och följa er på vägen. Ett stort steg att byta avdelning och närmare hemresan. Ha det gott många kramar från oss alla/ Birgit.

May 14, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

May 14, 2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker